Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Web 2.0 a Visual Explanation

While reading my favourite Instructional Technologists Blog (CogDogBlog) I came across a recent post, which shares this video below.

It has been created by Digital Ethnography @ Kansas State University, a working group of Kansas State University students and faculty dedicated to exploring and extending the possibilities of digital ethnography.

This video provides a simple and clear explanation of Web 2.0 in a visually appealing manner.




Digital Ethnography @ Kansas State University

4 Comments:

At 10:43 am, Blogger Chris Hall said...

Really good. I think we'll use this in the next Web 2.0 session

 
At 2:03 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Great video ... I just so happen to have a lab on just this topic on Thursday which I can slot this into! Also thanks for the GogDogBlog recommendation. I've added it to my Google Reader feeds!

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently Jack Schofield of the Guardian also blogged about this video on Guardian Unlimited. He's now blogged about a link to an Interview with the Video's creator Prof. Michael Wesch.

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger trickinicki said...

Thanks Chris, really interesting article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home